Sterling, TUTOROO Spanish Tutor in City of London
Contact Sterling
Lives in South Kensington, SW7 4SE, Kensington and Chelsea, Londres, Gran Londres, Inglaterra, Reino Unido
 Since  September 2023
Tutor from Dominican Republic
This tutor usually responds within 5 days

Teaches

Spanish

Availability

Morning
Afternoons
Evenings
Weekends

Let's TALK Spanish!

Private Spanish Tutor in City of London and Online

Hello!

I'm happy to share with you a proven method that can help you master the Spanish language. Accurate pronunciation is crucial, especially if you already have reading skills in your own language.

As a lawyer and educator, my dedication lies in empowering students to achieve their language goals. Our discussions will show you that speaking Spanish can be easier than you may think. My ultimate goal is to help you achieve fluency in Spanish, so we can then focus on grammar and writing. Let's get started!

¡VAMOS HABLAR ESPAÑOL!

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the easiest way to learn Spanish in City of London?

The easiest way to learn Spanish in this city is with me as your teacher!

Is it difficult to learn Spanish in City of London?

Your dedication as a student has a direct impact on your success. While I am committed to contributing 70% effort, the remaining 30% is ultimately up to you. Together, we can strive towards achieving your goals.

INQUIRE NOW
From
25 GBP
per hour
INQUIRE NOW

Tutor available
  for 1 more
student only!


Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:

South Kensington, Harrington Gardens, Hyde Park or anywhere in London.

Contact Sterling Now

Other Private Spanish Tutors

If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors:

Agustina
Agustina

From  Argentina
 london

 2020-12-01
Borja
Borja

From  Spain
 Zampa Road, Southwar...

 2023-05-10
Domingos
Domingos

From  Brazil
 City of London, Engl...

 2021-08-22
Mirian
Mirian

From  Spain
 Bedford, Bedford, In...

 2024-06-16
JUAN
JUAN

From  Colombia
 London Eye, Riversid...

 2023-03-31
Gabriela
Gabriela

From  Afghanistan
 online

 2022-12-04

Find more Spanish tutors in City Of London