I'm Teacher Gel from the Philippines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- A Licensed Professional Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience online class
- 1 year of teaching experience in face-to-face classes.
* I already handled from Pre-school to Grade 8 (Junior High School) and the subject that I handled before in grade was Araling Panlipunan (History) I have been a History Teacher before.
and currently taking up a Master's Degree major in Leadership connected with my Bachelor's Degree.
We can exchange conversation or language.
Start from the basic Tagalog/Filipino words such as greetings. say it "kumusta ka?" in English "how are you?". or start with the basic from from step by step tutoring or teaching.
It takes a lot of time but depends on the people and not everyone is a fast learner and a slow learner. Everyone has it's own uniqueness in how they deal with it. and everyone has individual differences.
for 1 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
Hi, I'm Teacher Gel from province of Pangasinan. I can speak Filipino, Pangsinensi and Iloco words. We can exchange conversation or language if you want to.
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: