During my 10 years of residency in China, I taught the English language to a 5years old kid.
I also taught my classmates for a month when I was in High School as I'm selected as a Student teacher.
- I took online courses like TEFL in teaching, Basic English Phrases for Call Center Agents, and a Call Center Training Certificate.
- My passion is singing that's why I became a vocalist singer in our group in Japan. I also help stray dogs and cats which were taken care of in our house.
- The reason why learning Filipino is relatively easier is because of straightforward pronunciation, simpler grammatical, and familiar sentence patterns.
- The easiest way to learn Filipino is to regularly practice reading, listening, writing, and speaking.
- It doesn't take much time to learn Filipino. It all depends on the person and how he/she is eager to learn
Yes. Filipino is easy to learn.
No. It's not difficult to learn Filipino in Manila.
for 3 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: