(Please check with me first to confirm my availability, do Not make payment unless the lesson is confirmed, thanks.)
Hi，I am Jessie, a full time qualified Chinese teacher, I provide online or face to face lessons. Why me?
- a native speaker, born and grew up in China, speak and teach standard Mandarin.
- have a Diploma in Teaching Chinese Language from the renowned Confucius Institute NTU. 汉语教学教育专业文凭
- with over 15 years of teaching experience and a proven track record, excellent reviews at the Linkedin (Jessie Chan).
- a qualified translator (English Chinese) too, my bilingual skill helps you learn fast, especially students who grew up in English speaking families.
- with bachelor and master degree, a former Phd. student, have many areas of knowledge to share, know how to learn and teach well.
- have produced many A or A star or full scores students (PSLE, O/N/A level, IGCSE, IB, YCT, HSK).
- earned many excellent reviews and recommendations from students, can send over.
- I taught Chinese language and Culture at the Netherlands Embassy in Singapore, the ambassador were among my students.
- I have useful and effective learning materials for the classes.
- familiar with local and international school syllabuses, all my students made great progress, many achieved top grades and moved to advance class. .
I provide homework guidance, school or open exam preparations: PSLE, O/N/A level, IGCSE, IB, HSK 1-6 and others.
Basic to advance Business Chinese training.
Conversational Mandarin coaching.
I also take students to places of interest like Chinatown, museums, heritage center, chinese restaurants, teahouse, chinese shows etc to enhance their interest in learning Chinese and cultivate their ability to appreciate Chinese culture. My students find my lessons fun and effective! Chinese becomes so much easier and interesting after my tutorage . Try me today! I will bring my credentials on our first lesson. See you soon. :)
The rate may vary according to the student's level or location, online or face to face lessons. Thanks and see you soon!
It is easy if students :
- follow my special learning methods
- have regular lessons
- put in regular revision time.
- put in practice what they learn in class, I take students out on learning field trips.
- sustain interest in this language, I make friends with my students, if they like the teacher, they like the subject!
Yes if students do not do the above. Most important, they need to put in time and use it. I have developed my special learning method that makes picking up Chinese much easier! Proven success.
for 2 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: