Hi, I'm Joyce, a full-time certified Chinese teacher, I've been engaged in Mandarin teaching for more than 7 years right now, I grew up in Tianjin and Singapore, and Chinese is my mother tongue. I have helped many adult learners pass HSK Level 3-5 on a zero basis, and helped many students make great progress in composition writing and get good grades in PSLE and O-level. I have vast experience tutoring different age groups, from toddlers all the way to working adults. No matter If you're a parent trying to get your kids to learn Chinese or an adult trying to learn a new language in a fun and unconventional way, I'm your go-to! Also, I'm a language enthusiast and I'd like to know what troubles mandarin learners the most through teaching Chinese, I believe with my technique and my conversation-based lesson you can achieve your learning goal soon!
- HSK level 1-6.
- Basic and Advanced Business Chinese. (Finance, Law, Medical etc.)
- MOE P1-P6 欢乐伙伴, MOE Secondary School 中学华文伴我行, InternationalSchool IB, IGCSE.
- PSLE and O-level composition and comprehension class.
- Corporate Company Training.
* Maximum one lesson per week if you'd like to have a lesson on the weekday PM/EVE. A transportation fee will be charged if the lesson is conducted outside of CBD/Tanjong Pagar.
* Before booking, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, and tell me your or your children's needs in Chinese learning, I'll reply to you as soon as I can.
I prepare different Chinese games for kids and adults so that you learn faster and better, and fall in love with mandarin in no time. For children, I'll mix a little bit of history and ancient Chinese mythology stories into the lesson which keeps their focus.
When thinking why you should learn Mandarin, the biggest reason is that you’ll always have the opportunity to use your language skills. I’ll help to know your personal strengths and weaknesses and build your own unique Chinese learning system. Chinese is a tonal language, a concept that is a bit difficult for English speakers to grasp, we can take it slow at the beginning.
for 1 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: