My name is Naida. Nice to meet you. I am from Sarajevo, Bosnia, and Herzegovina. Also, I am a student of Music Academy in Sarajevo-music theory and pedagogy section.
I play piano, guitar, and flute. Also, I speak fluent English and Turkish language (C1 level).
Also, I finished Secondary music school in Sarajevo. I learned Turkish at the World Institute Yunus Emre and Turkish College. By the way, I searched Turkish culture, civilization, and music.
I am Yünüs Emre certified teacher with teaching experience.
- teaching students the Turkish language on different levels;
- preparing students for TYS exams.
- meeting the needs of every student with lesson topics and lesson materials;
- flexibility, patience;
- communication with students;
- dynamic lessons;
- Turkish music, culture, civilization, etc. lessons.
For me, teaching students is pure joy. I am so excited and happy to share my knowledge with students. Let's book a lesson and enjoy the beauty of the Turkish language.
Courses are the easiest way to learn Bosnian in Sarajevo.
No, it is not difficult to learn Bosnian in Sarajevo.
for 1 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: