* Encouraged students to speak Bisaya as much as possible in everyday life to improve language skills.
* Generated practical bisaya usage tips relevant to home and work life
* Customized learning material according to student needs, native language, and culture after interviewing students.
* Created culturally relevant lessons to ensure maximum practicality of coursework with particular reference to workplace
* Developed homework lessons to complement and follow up on online sessions and reviewed and identified areas of needed improvement based on homework effort.
* Facilitated both one-on-one teaching and group teaching with a typical group size of 6 students from a single native language group.
* Retained 98% of students through the entire curriculum, exceeding departmental expectations.
* Customized small group and individual classroom activities based on differentiated learning needs.
* Developed lesson plans to teach course materials according to schedule.
* Organized supplementary materials in Bisaya for all students.
* Attended professional development workshops focused on learning goals and classroom management.
* Improved student grammar and conversational skills through role-play assignments.
* Led self-guided exercises to improve student understanding of spelling, punctuation, style, and pronunciation.
* Built relationships with students of diverse cultural, social, and economic backgrounds.
* Performed skill evaluations to discover areas of interest and competencies in students.
Tested, evaluated, and counseled students regarding academic performance and goals.
t depends. If you are a speaker of another Filipino language other than Tagalog, learning Cebuano is very easy. But if you have no prior knowledge of any Philippine languages, i would say, it still depends.
t's difficult for me to give an estimate for how long it will take for you to relearn bisaya and Tagalog, as it depends on a variety of factors such as your current proficiency in the languages,
for 1 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
sm lanang davao city, gaisano mall of davao
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: