I have experience in teaching languages for 3 years.
How can I teach you?
- I can speak English and Japanese on a daily basis (TOEIC 970 and JLPT N2). So feel free to ask and discuss with me.
What am I doing? I am studying Law and want to tutor as a part-time job. Spreading Vietnamese culture and language is also my reason to teach.
What is special about my teaching?
- I do understand that Vietnamese is hard because of our tones, and pronunciation, but I am very patient and have tons of tips for you to perfect your Vietnamese pronunciation. We just need some practice and patience, don't worry!
For English-speaking people:
- Grammar - Easy
- Pronunciation - A bit challenging because of tones
- Grammar - A bit challenging
- Pronunciation - Pretty challenging
It depends on how well you want to speak the language.
Level 1 - Traveler level = 23 hours
Level 2 - Level in which you can tell everybody you know a little bit of Vietnamese = 46 hours
Level 3 - Level in which you can read Vietnamese well and can express your thoughts in a simple way = 69 hours
Level 4 - Level in which you can speak with natives well, including understanding many native phrase verb,s and else
for 5 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
Tay Ho, My Dinh, Cau Giay, Ha Dong
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: