Hi, I am Faina, a Native Russian Speaker! Let's learn мазер рашн together!
- Born and bred in Moscow - она же Нерезиновая
- Graduated from the Lomonosov University - one of the best in Russia и вот позорю гордое имя родного университета
- 5 years in Education (tutor, school teacher, trainer, student competition organizer, and jury) и всё ещё не сошла с ума
- Participated in Russian political opposition campaigns и немного боюсь об этом открыто говорить
- Living in Cracow since 2022 (интересно, почему?)
My professional skills and knowledge:
- Learning tricks and approaches
- Have a blog in Russian for half a year
- Patience and responsibility захочешь жить - ещё не так раскорячишься
- Russian swear words and похабные шутеечки are mastered
- English C1
Although I am a beginner at teaching Russian as a foreign language, I have a rich background in teaching in general and the use of Russian, especially proverbs. For instance, слово - не воробей. Ничто не воробей, кроме воробья. А волк в цирке не выступает.
Join me in a Russian learning adventure, and we will conquer this difficult language with the help of Russian memes, chai, and кузькина мать!
Tips on learning Russian in Cracow:
- visit ex-pat groceries
- join Telegram and find local ex-pat chats
- find Russian-speaking friends and hang out with them (it could be me! :) )
- visit events at Stakkato Art Space - plenty of Russian-speaking people there!
- go to a Russian bookstore (I know one!) and grab a book there
Learning Russian in Cracow is not difficult at all! Although the language can't be encountered "in the wild" too much, there is plenty of Russian-speaking people and events in Russian.
for 1 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas: