- I am currently majoring in speech therapy at Daelim University.
- Korean is my native language, therefore I have also lived in Korea for 20 years. I can teach all language levels in Auckland and prefer face-to-face classes.
📍 About the lessons:
✏️ Learning Korean using K-dramas and K-pop content:
- Learning through various media will stimulate interest in the Korean language and allow students to experience Korean culture indirectly.
- Above all, it is the Korean language used by native Koreans, so students can apply it to real-life situations as well as learn to write it.
✏️ Personalised learning content for each student:
- Stimulates interest in studying Korean by preparing materials that suit each student's skills and interests.
✏️ Monthly Feedback:
- Gaining feedback will help you reflect on, reward, and improve your skills. In addition, it will also present future learning goals and help navigate the direction of your language ability.
📍About my experience
I gained experience in middle school through volunteering to Korean to multicultural preschoolers. In high school, I ran a Korean language club for two years to teach literature and grammar to my classmates who had difficulty in Korean. I am confident in sharing my knowledge through these many experiences from an early age!
Let’s start your Korean journey!
The beginning of Korean is simple. If you know a very simple alphabet, you can read all Korean.
However, the more you learn Korean, you will confused. because of sentence structure and the same word, but it has many meanings. For example, '풀다’ means to open up, to untie, to dissolve, to release, to solve, to blow, to undo, to loosen, to decipher, to quench. If you study alone, these things can cause confusion.
So if you want to learn true Korean that doesn't appear in all textbooks,
contact me !!
It depends on each student's ability, how close they are to Korean, and whether they study through effective language study methods. So I can't tell you exactly, but I can finish basic Korean (alphabet, basic sentence structure, etc.) within three months. After that, the course is more difficult than the basic course, so it takes more than 3 months and effort.
for 1 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: