• Studied at Sacred Heart School - Ateneo de Cebu for 12 years and Konkuk University for a year
• TOEFL results in 99
• IELTS result overall band score 7.5
• Taught English to Korean children (Grades 2-6) for 3 months in Thomas International School, Byeollae, South Korea
• Has taught English face-to-face
• Proficient with Zoom or online classes
• Can speak intermediate Korean to teach English
• Can also speak a bit of Tagalog and Bisaya to teach English
I know there are several tutors to choose from. However, I'll make sure to teach English in a way that you will not feel pressured to learn hastily. Everyone has their own learning capabilities and time to learn new things. Let's take each step slowly but surely together.
It really depends on the person learning and teaching English. English can be fun and easy to learn with the guidance of a great teacher and a student that is enthusiastic to learn it. There are several methods and ways to teach and learn English.
If English isn't your first language, it can be. However, everyone has always started from the bottom. Whatever profession or language someone is good at, he or she has always started from the beginning just like most of us. It only takes a few steps and slowly but surely, you'll be speaking English as easily as counting one to three.
for 5 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: