Hello, everyone! My name is Rishelle and I'm your online Bisaya-Cebuano teacher. I was a former online English teacher who teach kids and adults internationally. I have been teaching English online for three years and I love it.
I enjoy reading, writing, and traveling. My teaching style is interactive and student-centered. I use a variety of materials and activities to make learning fun and engaging. My goal is to help you improve your Bisaya-Cebuano skills and confidence.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and working with you. Now, let's hear from you. Please tell me your name, where you are from, and one thing you like about Bisaya-Cebuano.
Here is a fun fact about learning the Bisaya-Cebuano language.
1. Bisaya-Cebuano has a phonetic writing system that uses the Latin alphabet. This means that the spelling of words is mostly consistent with their pronunciation.
2. Bisaya-Cebuano has a complex verb system that expresses various aspects, moods, and voices. For example, there are three leading verb voices: actor focus, object focus, and location focus. For example:
• Actor focus: kaon (eat), nikaon (ate), nakaon (eating), mokaon (will eat)
• Object focus: kaonon (be eaten), gikaon (was eaten), gikaon (being eaten), kaonon (will be eaten)
• Location focus: ikaon (eat at), nikaon (ate at), nakaon (eating at), mokaon (will eat at).
3. Bisaya-Cebuano has a relatively simple noun system that does not have grammatical gender or number. This means that nouns do not change their form depending on whether they are masculine or feminine, singular or plural. For example:
• Ang bata nagdula. (The child is playing.)
• Mga bata nagdula. (The children are playing.)
• Usa ka bata nagdula. (A child is playing.)
Bisaya-Cebuano is easy to learn!
If you study the language for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, it would take you about 12 months to learn Bisaya-Cebuano. However, this is only an average estimate and your actual progress may be faster or slower depending on your individual circumstances.
for 3 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: