- You can a me Peach (my nickname).
- I am a person who loves teaching.
- I was born in Bangkok and graduated from pharmacy school in Bangkok. After graduation, I have been working in the clinical research area for 5 years. Now, I am working as a clinical research associate in a global pharmaceutical company.
- I use English in my daily work and my TOEIC score is 880. We can use English for our communication.
- I was a 1-year exchange student in Belgium when I was in high school so I can speak a little bit of Dutch.
- During my free time, I love cooking, baking, photography, and traveling. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is difficult to plan a abroad trip. So, I am excited to have a discussion with people from all around the world.
I am looking forward to teaching you :)
Talk to the local!
Yes, it is.
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: