- Majored in linguistics and Korean language at Chulalongkorn University.
- Got experience studying aboard in South Korea.
- More than 3 years of experience teaching the Thai language.
- teaching from basic to advance (writing-reading-speaking-listening)
1. Alphabet, vowel, tone, and basic words and phrases
2. Beginning level: basic conversations (introducing yourself, basic and everyday life situations)
3. Immediate level (differences of the level of language, spoken level and formal level)
4. advanced level; business-level and academic speaking (news reading, specific terms used in the business field)
- Fair English and Korean communication skill.
- Always put a great smile on my face :D
Thai is a beautiful language! You can easily learn Thai language like you are singing at the same time ;)
You may be discouraged in 5 different tones and 44 alphabets but do not worry too much I know how to make them fun and easy to memorize. Learning language cannot be boring, am I right?
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: