Are you interested in speaking and writing Spanish like a native person?
If so, you have found the perfect teacher!
With me, you will learn Spanish in a fun and dynamic way. You will be able to speak some Spanish from the beginning. Paying attention to your own interests and needs, with adapted classes and a flexible teaching methodology.
Spanish is my native language and I have a lot of experience teaching languages and other subjects (Spanish, English, Catalan, and Music). I’m currently doing a master's in teaching Spanish to foreigners so I’m very motivated to put into practice everything I am learning.
In my classes, you will learn all about the Spanish language: vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, conversations... And in addition, I will teach you everything you would like to know about Spanish culture. You could even learn while cooking Spanish food!
- Creative and resilient teacher, committed to giving the best learning experience.
- Flexible and dedicated to creating a study program adapted to the needs of the student.
- Highly social, talkative, and excellent communicator.
- Passionate about art, music, and cooking.
- Musician (violin) and artist.
• Valencia University (2020 – currently studying). Master's Degree in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
• Valencia University (2018 – 2019). Master's Degree in Secondary Education Teacher. Music specialty.
• Valencia University (2014 – 2018). Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education. Music specialty.
• Silla Municipal Conservatory (2014 – 2015). Professional Music Title, violin specialty. (Studying violin and music at SUAM Sollana Music School since the age of 5 until 2014)
I have worked many years in teaching, in different areas and subjects like Music and Spanish, from nursery to the last levels of Secondary Education, also adults. I have also done internships at different educational institutions. Currently, I’m doing an internship in an online Spanish academy.
I've been giving private lessons as an autonomous teacher for five years. Preparing and adapting individual and group classes. Creating a dynamic learning process and environment appropriate for the specific needs of each student. Encouraging and helping students achieve their own goals.
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: