- I have taught children between 6-12
- I majored in communications.
- I work as a communications assistant at a cultural arts center.
- I like to use books, lyrics of songs to teach conversational English at the beginning, then I will move to audio of meetings for a more formal type of English and lastly, games to familiarise the student with quick thinking in English.
- I am fascinated by languages in general.
- I live and work in Kigali
- I also speak French.
- I am available weekdays and weekends
No, unfortunately Kinyarwanda is quite complex. It requires a lot of constant training in terms of speech
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: