はじめまして。I'm Tina, a native tutor from Japan. My Japanese name is Sayaka（爽）. I came to Singapore in 2016 and have been studying and working since then.
Here's something about what I teach:
- Have been teaching as a tutor in Singapore since 2017.
- Have experience in teaching to different ages: From 7 yrs old to 80 yrs old
- Teaching style: Depends on each student's style of learning and purpose. But usually, I will use books you can get from Kinokuniya.
- Teaching materials: JLPT books (N5-N2), summarized notes, and other activities such as online news, talk shows, and teaching videos.
When contacting me, please let me know:
- about yourself (how old are you, where are you from, where do you stay)
- what are you keen to learn (your purpose and goals of learning Japanese. eg. for business/ interest/ taking exams/ moving to Japan)
*Please let me know if you would like to have online classes. 😊
Also, please take note that I only teach at a mutual place between the two of us (eg. Cafes) and not at the student's place (only for kids will be home tuition). I do offer online lessons via Zoom too so feel free to let me know if you would like to have online lessons!
Preferred location is Ang Mo Kio ~ Yio Chu Kang area but depending on the timing, we could meet at other places.
Looking forward to learning with you :) (Please chat with me first to confirm availability) (Please also note an extra charge may apply if lessons are held at student's homes)
It is difficult if you cannot find a native who can speak English (or even Singlish) to teach you, but here I am :)
On average, half a year - 1 year to read and understand easy Japanese newspaper.
for 1 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors:
Chestnut Avenue, シンガ...
Hiroshima, 広島県, Japa...