Professional Overview about Tedy Domuli
I am a qualified, experienced and dedicated educator, specialize in educational programs and projects. I have been involved in large-scale programs in East Nusa Tenggara and West Java to help and support the community development such as health and education for children, child advocacy. As a strong project and program officer, I eagerly demonstrate a deep commitment to human rights, poverty, social justice and child education.
Bachelor of Degree in Education, August 1998
University of Education Indonesia, Bandung.
Trainings and Workshops Included
Education Policy and Management training
Montessori Teacher Training
Inquiry Base Learning (IBL) teaching training
Child Development and Psychology training
English Language and Literacy workshops
Technology applied in Primary Year Program workshops
Principles of Classroom Management training
Child Advocacy training
Community Development Program workshop
June 2011 – Present
Kinderfield Primary School, West Jakarta, Indonesia
Kinderfield Primary School provides high quality education for early years up to primary school age children. It is well known with the innovative programs as well as a safe and nurturing learning environment. Students will comfortably engage in active learning process and they are guided by professional teachers in the field to be a great achiever.
Responsibilities and Roles:
• Follows professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents, and colleagues.
• Demonstrates professional practices in teaching and learning process.
• Handles language and mathematics classes for classes’ 1st, 5th and 6th grade.
• Acts in a professional manner and assumes responsibility for the total school program, its safety and good order.
• Maintains lesson plans as required by school policy.
• Participates in professional development opportunities and applies the concepts to classroom and school activities.
• Identifies students struggling to maintain high level of performance needed.
• Provides regular progress reports to parents and advice for improvement.
Achievements and Honors
• Member of National Association of Elementary School Teacher
• Delivered Math workshop for parents and Professional Development teacher
• Successfully given Award as a Teacher of Three Years from 2012 – 2015
• The Head of Judge in Membaca Puisi competitions in Kinderfield Final Championship
June 2008 – June 2011
Kinderfield Kindergarten School, West Jakarta, Indonesia
Kinderfield Kindergarten School provides high quality education for early years. It is well known with the innovative programs as well as a safe and nurturing learning environment. Students will comfortably engage in active learning process and they are guided by professional teachers in the field to be a great achiever.
Responsibilities and Roles:
• Followed professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents, and colleagues.
• Demonstrated professional practices in teaching and learning process.
• Teaching phonics, math, science, early grammar, arts and craft.
• Engaged in quality assurance activities to improve the effectiveness of the preschool curriculum and teaching methods.
• Used Inquiry Base Learning (IBL) for discussion and presentation in the class.
• Used Montessori teaching materials in learning process.
January 2007 – December 2007
English First, Indonesia
English First is a well-known English school and course in the world.
• Prepared English materials aids for teaching based on different levels of courses.
• Teaching TOEFL and TOEIC preparatory classes.
• Instructor for In Site-Company English courses, Government and Private company.
• Acted in a professional manner and submits monthly reports on program progress.
October 2005 – June 2006
Compassion International (International NGO)
Compassion International is one of NGO which exists as an advocate for children, to release them from their spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty and enable them to become responsible for their life until they become independent. Compassion International has involved in Indonesia through partnerships with the churches and other ministry to develop in Education, Health, Community Development projects and programs.
Responsibilities and Roles
Coordinated with program manager and prepared reviews for program management.
Responsible for the monitoring & evaluation of partner organization’s works in Kupang districts.
Responsible for monitoring and implemented all projects and programs in the fields.
Coordinated with sponsorships departments for enrollment in various programs.
Coordinated with various partnerships, scheduled meetings and managed all contact deliverables.
Ensured completion of all programs and provided analysis of actual performance with plans.
Ensured to collect, organize, and display materials and samples of children’s work to inspire further learning of the children and to share with visitors.
Evaluated program invoices and prepared financial system reports and ensured accuracy of same.
Responsible for documentation, report writing, publishes broachers, coordination with other state offices & national office, liaison & coordination with Government.
Participated in various training sessions and provided individual training of employee if required.
Head of Operational
June 2000 – June 2002
Pelayanan Kasih Bandung (National NGO)
Pelayanan Kasih is one of local foundation which involve most of foster parents programs, education and health. Pelayanan Kasih affiliates with World Vision Indonesia (WVI) in sponsorship program.
Responsibilities and Roles
Responsible for the monitoring & evaluation organization’s works in Bandung districts.
Responsible for finding new opportunities for donation and maintaining donor’s relation.
Responsible for raising funds from individual donors.
Reporting, Monthly, Quarterly & Annually to the donors.
Responsible to write grant proposals and funding requests and manage the budgets.
Personal Qualities and Skills
- Pleasant personality and effective communication skills
- Genuine interest in social work, people welfare and child education program
- Developing various modules
- Administration of programs and projects
- Evaluating feasibility and suitability of various projects.
for 5 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the current tutor is not available, check the availability of other tutors