A native French from Marseille 🇫🇷 ☀️ & passionate tutor, I am 26 years old currently working in Hong Kong for the past 2 years. I have studied in France from primary to university. With a master in Finance, I arrived in Asia (China) in 2017 for a double degree with Tongji University - 同济大学 , 所以我会说一点中文.
🎓 Currently I follow 15 students from all age groups & levels:
- Twin toddlers 19 months old (introduction to french, basic games & songs)
- Girl toddler of 2 years old (basic reading & games with parents)
- Early child 7 years old in FIS (reading, grammar, vocabulary)
- Children from Prim A1 to A2 levels in FIS & CDNIS (Prim DELF A1.1 & A1 & A2, scoring in March 2021 : 90, 98 & 100)
- Teenagers from A2 levels to B1 levels (IGCSE from FIS & AP levels for a teenager in HKIS to apply to American universities)
- Adults from absolute beginner to B2 level (DELF/ almost DALF ) through tailored made courses (pronunciation, cultural based lessons to accommodate all purposes & passion to learn the language and its culture)
Even though, I think face to face yields the best result, I do online too (rate will be lower).
- Weekdays' afternoons & evenings (largely flexible)
💉 Fully vaccinated & upholding strict hygiene standards for F2F lessons
Nothing is easy if true results are to be achieved. French is an unforgiving language in terms of grammar and pronunciation. I can honestly say, most French people have difficulties in French. So be aware you will need to work hard and practice a lot! Hard.. yet one of the most beautiful & helpful language to develop one's capabilities (memory and critical thinking).
A good 20-30 hours to succeed in the Delf A1/A2
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: