• I am a French student, I have lived in France for nineteen years - I just arrived in Canada! I always wanted to give French lessons to learners and arriving in an English-speaking country seems to be the perfect opportunity.
While I was in France I gave private lessons (of maths, physics especially) for two years and I always loved teaching. I intend to become a teacher. If you are willing to learn, I will never be annoyed by you. I am patient, and I am not here to impose my vision of things. I am here to help you develop yours.
• My teaching method is : make you understand and make you practice. Languages have rules and logic (yes, even French!), and with enough rules you can understand how French works; but the key is practice. You learn in trying, failing, trying again.
• I think that my teaching is unique because of my creativity. I'm a very open-minded person, ready to adapt myself at 100%. Learning a language is a unique adventure and it has to be adapted to you, not the contrary.
• I also learned a lot about the types of memory (visual, auditive, and kinesthetic) and know how to shift my lessons to fit yours.
• These lessons are for everyone! I'll say maybe essentially for pupils, students or adults who want to learn French or deepen their skills; but I would be honored to teach young people to learn my beautiful language.
It isn't easy but it is not that much difficult. Everyone one can do it, I assure you.
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: