Owing to my TEFL Certificate in English and extensive experience in teaching English language,
Through my first-hand experiences, I developed expertise in imparting lessons to class in an effective manner. Particularly, I am well-versed in:
● Planning, preparing and delivering lessons
● Developing lesson plans and preparing classroom for activities
● Instructing and monitoring students and evaluating their performance
● Engaging students using modern teaching strategies
● Grading tests and assignments, and providing feedback on students’ work
● Maintaining and updating accurate student records
At my previous place of work, I maintained student records, checked assignments, took presentations, met with parents and resolved all kinds of student issues during the entire academic course. In addition, I was responsible for creating and managing extracurricular activities of class.
Moreover, I have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English which would enable me manage a class of children and adults with different backgrounds and cultures. Above all, I have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with parents, coworkers, and students.
If the current tutor is not available, check the availability of other tutors.