Public speaking coach to help you get your message across!
More About Nick:
Like some of you, I never had the opportunity to learn public speaking at school. So, what happened? Speaking in front of an audience became a huge source of fear and embarrassment for many years.
Until I decided to say STOP! “It’s time to get over this fear and be able to control my emotions when addressing an audience!”
Would you like to know how I did it?
I have given more than 4,500 hours of training in public speaking and intercultural communication to students, entrepreneurs and executives. My approach is to always focus on personal development to allow my students to lay down strong foundations of self-confidence for their professional careers and personal lives.
Each learner has different objectives and starts from a different level. Thus, we will always start from your own reality and life imperatives to build your tailored curriculum that will turn you into an efficient and confident speaker!
What we will work on together:
• To introduce yourself efficiently
• To create powerful speeches aimed to inform, convince or entertain
• To master small talk by avoiding taboo topics in some cultures
• To efficiently network with strangers to create meaningful encounters and fruitful business opportunities
• To practice role plays of daily and professional situations
• To master acting techniques and use your emotions to give life to your thoughts and ideas
• To tell captivating and entertaining stories to keep your audience guessing
• To record yourself and work on effective body language, intonation and self-image
• To debate
• To improvise
The ultimate goal is to take your from the phase of shyness, or even paralyzing fear, to being able to give a 30-minute presentation in front of a qualified audience after 20 hours of classes together.
Here are a few things to know about me:
• 6 years as a corporate trainer in soft skills and intercultural communication
• Bachelor of Finance
• MBA in Aviation Management
• Been living abroad for 20 years
• Have learnt 6 languages
• Active member of Toastmasters International
Feel free to watch my intro video, book a lesson with me and let’s work together on this essential life skill so you can finally raise your hand in class to ask insightful questions, introduce yourself efficiently and give impactful presentations at work!
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: