Hi! I am Matthew from Australia. These are my Tertiary & Tutorial Qualifications:
* Bachelor of Applied Science, University of SA
* Certificate 4 in Training & Assessment (TAE)
* Home Tutor Scheme Training, English Language Centre, Rundle Mall
Migrant/International Student Tutorial Experience:
* State Library of SA tutor, English Language Learning Improvement Service (ELLIS)
* TAFE SA Certificate 4 TESOL: completed 4 weeks of this course, including a presentation to a class of migrant students
* Bowden Brompton Community Centre: provided tutorial assistance to the weekly English Literacy class for migrants
* Home Tutor Scheme, TAFE SA Rundle Mall: conducted a number of mock interviews with migrants who would be seeking work once their English Literacy course was completed
* Red Cross Migrant Support Program, Hutt St: created resume’s for newly arrived migrants and assisted at Literacy Classes
ResumeSMART is a small business that provides Australian cultural, business language and work place confidence for Skilled Migrants and post grad International Students seeking employment. This is achieved by way of our 6 core services and workshop programs:
* Cover Letters
* LinkedIn Profile
* Interview Preparation
* Job Seeking Support
* ESL tutoring
* Employment Fast Track program
* Australian Conversation Club
Personal Style/Self Developed Techniques
1. Always attempt to speak as clearly and slowly as possible so that the client can understand me.
2. Developed a number of techniques to build a client’s confidence speaking English: currently researching a wide ranging document ‘Specific difficulties ESL Learners have with English for each major international language
3. Can read and speak a little Italian/Spanish which is important in being able to understand the difficulties clients have with English. Have visited China and will be going again for a short trip in September. I spent 5 weeks in non-English speaking Europe and Morocco in 2015.
Feel free to contact me for your English classes!
If the current tutor is not available, check the availability of other tutors