● Graduate of top world university (NUS, QS World #11)
● Has worked for top global companies (IBM, Accenture, Factset & Emerson)
● UK-accredited Diploma in TESOL (Ofqual TQUK Level 7)
● Former professional translator
● 만나서 반갑습니다!
What you can expect:
● Reliable grammar resources:
Cambridge, MacMillan, Pearson, digital collocation dictionaries, etc.
● A personalized learning program based on reliable, computerized diagnostic test results (from a Learning Management System)
● A digital library of 1000+ high-quality lesson presentations & other reliable resources (from a Learning Management System)
● Detailed feedback and notes:
explanations of mistakes, introduction of relevant phrasal verbs, idioms, and other expressions to sound more natural
● Pronunciation techniques:
using a tongue-and-mouth model, speech-recognition apps, speech analysis software, YouTube videos, etc.
● and so much more!
Since English is commonly spoken here in Manila, compared to other parts of the region, the Philippines (specifically Manila) is a good place to learn English.
I believe this depends very much on the individual. However, I'll use digital apps, tools, and other materials to make learning as enjoyable (and easy) for you as possible!
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: