General academic background:
- IB 42
- Winning of multiple business competitions
- Top GCSE scorer with 10 A*s
- Fluent in English, from studying in ESF
- Obtained SAT 720/800
- A* GCSE English Language A, A* World Literature, 7/7 IB English A Lang Lit
- Taught English to foreign and overseas kids
- Currently teaching other ESF students (primary and secondary)
- Experienced in teaching, especially with younger children
- Went abroad to teach English to children in Xi'an, charity work experience
- Plenty of past papers and resources (including IB, IGCSE, Pearson, DSE)
- Fluent in BOTH English and Mandarin
Immensely difficult, as people mainly speak in Cantonese or Chinese. However, English speakers are more common due Hong Kong being a financial hub for the world.
English is a language that can be easy to pick up, since it is so commonplace around the world. Unfortunately, it is difficult to master and fully become fluent. It would take just a few months to pick up, but years to master.
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: