Hi, I’m Holly and I’m a first-year university student studying psychology. I absolutely love working with people and I would be delighted to help someone learn English!
Facts about me :
1. I moved to Newcastle from a small coastal town up north for university last year
2. I’m half Filipino from my mother’s side
3. I’m a dog person 🐶
4. My favorite food is spaghetti 🍝
5. I have no qualifications for teaching however I am a very people passionate person and would be absolutely delighted to be part of someone’s journey to learn English
6. I have worked in lots of part-time jobs that have all helped me gain communication skills
7. I completed high school last year
8. Above standard academic achievement
9. I have my drivers license so I can travel to you for lessons
10. I WILL MAKE OUR LESSONS FUN
The easiest way to learn English is to implement as much of it as you can into your everyday life!
Learning a language takes time and practice and this is different for everybody so there is no right answer however with consistent effort and commitment this can be as soon as possible!
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: