I teach world class EXCELLENCE in written and spoken English, not just "good". Remote instruction customized to the specific needs of the individual student. Ivy League graduate. Students in local & international schools and business managers from many countries. Strong business background, teach Business English - a unique advantage for working people needing to improve practical writing and speaking skills. For students, improve grades or get help preparing for IB, SAT, SSAT, ACT, ESL, TOEFL, IBMYP & more, via Skype - very productive. >>>> Native New Yorker, long time Singapore PR. Wife is Malaysian Chinese. Grad of private prep school with highest percentage Ivy League admissions
• All aspects of international English – creative and narrative writing, syntax, grammar, verb tenses, diction, linear logic, business reports, presentation skills, conversation, vernacular & idiom, vocabulary, non-verbal communication, negotiating skills, social and business etiquette.
• Students learn excellence in sentence construction, clarity, succinctness, idea flow, focus on the objective and linear thinking in composing carefully reasoned and impactful writing and speech.
• Consistently exceed students' and parents' expectations.
• Resources include selected workbooks, interactive online and PC-based games, exercises and quizzes; original material, hard copy manuals, selected online publications, Web access to leading international newspapers and magazines, TED Talks, Rachel’s English, more.
• Students have come from Norway, Mexico, Singapore, China, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, France, Netherlands, Morocco, Bulgaria, Taiwan, UAE, Italy, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, India
• Background in business in Asia Pacific for MNC’s, founded & operated a Singapore based Asia Pacific regional IT company with all local management.
If the current tutor is not available, check the availability of other tutors