I am a mother, work-at-home mum and studying psychology. Currently looking to build more experience working with children for my future goals as a speech therapist.
I love children and can create a fun and relaxing environment during sessions.
Age range 3-8 years preferred. Other ages can be discussed
Classes to include but can be tweaked to focus:
- Story telling
- promote verbal conversations to build confidence
- Teach phonics and pronunciations
- Handwriting, grammar
- Help with homework
- play games
- available over Zoom or in person
- Teacher's assistant at a special needs school for one year
- volunteered at an underprivileged children's centre to teach art and phonics
The easiest way to learn English in Hong Kong is to expose yourself to more English. Taking advantage of reading English writing around the city (road signs, supermarket labels, etc.) and speaking the language frequently.
No it is not difficult, you will find it a lot easier when there is more practice.
for 3 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: