- Ph.D. candidate in sociology at the University of Chicago
- Native speaker of English
- Neutral American accent
- Specialized pedagogical training
- Extensive public speaking experience
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Proficient in French, Spanish, and German
- Lessons tailored to individual abilities and goals
- Comfortable with students of all ages
- Remote or in-person (within Paris)
- Flexible availability, including nights and weekends
- Regular or ad-hoc meetings
- Affordable and negotiable rates
The more time you can spend in the language, the better. Listen to music or the radio, watch movies, read novels or news articles--there are many ways to improve your English!
While it can be easy to acquire a basic level, true fluency is more difficult. Even as a native speaker, there are times when I'm myself unsure whether my English is correct!
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: