I am a passionate professional Trainer and Teacher, with more than a decade of experience, focused on creating positive environments in which students can learn and grow. I incorporate interdisciplinary knowledge and new teaching technologies into classrooms to engage students of all learning orientations. I have the ability to communicate complex information in a simple and entertaining manner.
I hold a Bachelor degree in economics and the following teaching certificates:
• Certificate for 20 hours Practical classroom-based TEFL training course
• Certificate for 120 Hours TEFL training course
• Certificate for Research Skills
• Certificate for Activating teaching methods for teaching
• Certificate for Effective presenting and creating a secure learning environment
To get in touch with the Dutch community and to start having conversations with Dutch people.
No, Dutch is actually a complicated language, but of course you can learn it. It's kind of similar with German. But with the right teacher and a lot of practice, you will be able to master it.
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: