As a Chinese staying in Bangkok for 7 years, I started to tutor in Chinese since 2016. An energetic and patient instructor experienced in Chinese language teaching with a diverse range of cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
Chinese Tutor - Feb 2020 - PRESENT
● Able to read the book with pinyin on his own.
● Able to communicate in several simple sentences.
Chinese Tutor - Oct 2018 - June 2020
● Able to spell the pinyin after the tutoring
● Able to identify certain amounts of vocabulary
Chinese Tutor - Sep 2017 - Jun 2018
● Improved the score at school
● Developed both speaking and writing skills
Chinese Tutor - Jan 2016 - Mar 2016
● Picked up Mandarin learnt from school
● Improved pronunciation
Other than tutoring, I would like to suggest you to hang out with Chinese friends. If it is not possible for you, watching movies/tv seris or cartoons can help in the long term.
Everything is hard at the start, once you get through it and know the pattern, I am sure you know how to learn it easily.
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: