Have you been wanting to learn Mandarin for a long time, but you are always busy with your work or study?
Now is the time!😎️
You are told to stay at home as possible during the current circumstance. Schools paused. Shops have nothing to be bought. Your boss asks you to work from home or gives you an indefinite “holiday leave”. So why don’t you use this time to learn some new to recharge yourself?
I am Chinese from Guangzhou. I speak Cantonese and Mandarin. I have a bachelor’s degree in Chinese literature and linguistics. I have three years of teaching experience in a public school in China and have been tutoring here in Canberra over two years for non-native Chinese speakers whose Mandarin level is from beginner to advance.
For a beginner, we could learn about:
- Pinyin rules and pronunciation techniques
- Major characters
- Basic grammar & structure
For intermediate & advanced
- Basic greeting and daily conversation that useful for travelling in China
- Hot topics like COVID-19 that you could chat with your Chinese friends
- Certain topics that you would like to learn to surprise your friends
- Training for Mandarin examination such HSK
Just let me what I could help you with your Mandarin. I am sure you would learn something new from my class and not just letting the time fly.
During this time, I am only available for the online course (on Wechat or Skype). After everything gets back to normal, we could arrange face-to-face lessons, or maybe a cup of coffee!️
If the current tutor is not available, check the availability of other tutors