I am a native Mandarin and English speaking professional coach and training facilitator.
The lessons are customised.
1) RM 40/h for participant who has no knowledge of Mandarin (lesson on speaking);
My style of facilitation/ teaching is learning by experience, and active conversation and also play games.
The class can be learnt via online.
I help participants to:
1) get clarity in their learning,
2) empower them with tools that they could use in their daily lives, and
3) exploring opportunities for them to experience the class outside classroom environment.
+ Certified NLP Coach (ABNLP, USA)
+ Certified Transformation Coach (ICF)
+ Certified Professional Trainer (IPMA, UK)
Learning a new language can be overwhelming. Ask yourself these questions:
1) Would it be more helpful to you if you could apply a new language your learn into your daily life?
2) Are you aware your motivation to learn this new language?
3) What do you intend to get out from this learning?
4) What action do you need to make the learning fruitful to you?
If all are answered, then you are on the right path to come along this mastery journey.
My motto in life is be solution-focused, results-oriented and have fun. If you are ready to be a Mandarin speaking champion, I am here to fully support your journey to success.
Learning anything new is fun and exciting. The easiest way to learn Chinese/ Mandarin in Kuala Lumpur is by actually practicing it with the locals. Immediate application is required after the class.
Yes, it can be easy for people who are used to tonal language. No, it can be challenging if you are new to one. Don't worry, learning a new language is fun. When it is fun, it becomes easy.
for 1 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: