1. NATIVE Chinese Teacher.
2. Professional qualification in Chinese Language Teaching.
3. Multiple articles published on 联合早报 (Lian He Zao Bao)
4. More than 13 years of private tuition experience.
5. Published a Chinese Character learning book in 2014 were sold in all Popular Book stores in Singapore.
6. Educational Manager for Ultra Net Worth in Singapore.
7. Use the Right Brain train, EQ, and Psychological approach to maximize students’ potential.
8. Not only able to teach listening within 5-30mints with 90 - 100 marks and also able to improve student learning experience from the very first time.
9. Able to identify students' study styles and made a tailored teaching approach within 20 minutes of the first lesson.
10. Able to motivate and improve the student learning experience, and improve results with minimal homework given.
11. Interview before class is welcome.
NATIVE CHINESE With Professional qualification in CHINESE LANGUAGE TEACHING together with more than 13 years of private tuition experiences teaching both academic and conversational Chinese Language.
My deep passion for the Chinese language not only makes me a FREQUENT WRITER in the local Chinese newspaper <联合早报>(Lian He Zao Bao) but I have also done the research and conducted my seminars on the ease of learning the Chinese Character:《汉字中的谜、密、秘》<The Myth、Mystical & Misses in Chinese Characters>, also PUBLISH A BOOK in 2014 where sold in all Popular Book store Singapore.
Students include both locals and international. (Available in the United States, Australia, Russia, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, India). Good linguistic skills enable me to master the Malay language in less than 8 months as a native Chinese speaker.
International School Students
G2 CIS Canadian International School Singapore
G3 Middleton International School
G3 AIS Australian International School Singapore
G4 SAIS Stamford American International School Singapore
G5 CIS Canadian International School Singapore
G6 AIS Australian International School Singapore
G7 School of the Arts Singapore (SOTA)
G7 UWC South East Asia (UWCSEA)
G7 SJI ST. Joseph's Institution International
G8 UWC South East Asia (UWCSEA)
G8 AIS Australian International School Singapore
G9 UWC South East Asia (UWCSEA)
G10 (IGCSE 2022 ) UWC South East Asia (UWCSEA)
G12 (IB year 6 2021 ) SJI ST. Joseph's Institution International
G12 (IB year 6 2021) ACSI
MOE School Students
P2 Tao Nan School 道南学校 HCL
P3 Marymount Convent School
P4 Henry Park Primary School
P5 Nanyang Primary School HCL
P5 Kong Hwa Primary School HCL
PSLE 2021 Anglo-Chinese School (Primary)
PSLE 2021 River Valley Primary
PSLE 2021 Punggol Primary School
Sec 1 Temasek Secondary School 淡马锡中学
Sec 1 Tanjong Pagar Sec HCL
Sec 2 Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
Sec 2 Queensway Secondary School
Sec 2 Beatty Secondary School
Sec 4 O-Level /IP / Higher Chinese RGS Raffles Girl School (Secondary) 莱佛士女子中学
Sec 4 O-Level MGS Methodist Girls' School 美以美女子中学
for 5 more
Tutor available for online lessons or in-person private lessons in the following areas:
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: