This is Bajjali, Luai Al Bajjali
28 years old, specialized in Hydraulics Mechanics.
Mechanical Engineer, Teaching mathematics, Physics & ARABIC in Muscat, Oman.
Are you in Muscat? ARABIC is the main language here, Everyone is speaking Arabic even the ex-pats who live here for a long time.
It is never too late to learn!
With the following schedule, Your next Arabic lesson will be:-
1. 30 days with a daily lesson for the Alphabet, Combine them together, pronouncing, Numbers, Combine them together, Adding them in complete sentences.
2. 30 days with a daily lesson for a higher level of Arabic, writing, and speaking.
3. 1 day of the highest level of Arabic, SPEAK WITH ME AS FLUENT 😍
I guarantee with 61 days, You would be able to achieve the following:-
1. Understand people around you.
2. Speak with them, They would be embarrassed by your ability to interact with them.
3. Read and Write the signs in the street! & to use Arabic on a daily basis for your activities.
Practice makes perfect 💪
Congrats on my next student. I would be glad to make you understand, speak, write & read the Arabic Language.
Arabic is not hard as you might think, It is a piece of cake.
You are never too old to learn.
" It looks difficult,It Sounds difficult, It must be difficult"
Everyone just seems to assume that it's incredibly challenging and only gifted language learners are able succeed at becoming fluent in it.
Well, I am here to tell you that they're ALL WRONG.
Arabic has the 'Appearance' of difficulty because of its squiggly lines,Harsh sounding pronunciation and foreign culture but when you really get started, you quickly discover many reasons why it is -in fact- EASIER than most major language to learn.
Not at all, It is Easier than you think, give it a try, The result will be surprising 😉