I am 35 years of age, mother of one, born and bred in my home country South Africa.
I love my country and my home Language Afrikaans and it will be an honor to help others speak this beautiful language.
My highest education is Highschool but I know my home- language well enough to teach it as well.
How easy is it to learn Afrikaans?
Afrikaans is actually quite simple and of the easiest languages to master.
How quickly can I learn Afrikaans?
+- 23 Weeks
What is the easiest way to learn Afrikaans?
1. Be confident in yourself.
2. Listening is very important.
3. The most effective way to building your listening comprehension is by building a strong vocabulary, the more vocab you master the easier it will be to understand the context and details of the conversation.
4. Speaking, try shadowing podcasts, repeating along while you listen, match native speakers while you listen.
5. Find a partner for conversation exchange.
No not at all.
If the selected tutor is not available, feel free to contact more tutors: